Walk Behind Trencher
- Manufacturer: Ditch Witch
- Model Number: RT12
The Ditch Witch RT12 walk-behind trencher is powered by an 11.7-hp (8.7 kW) Honda® engine and offers a choice of high-flotation tires or heavy-duty DuraTrak™ track assembly.
Please contact us for current pricing and availability.
Heavy-duty frames and components to stand up to the toughest jobsite conditions. Chains, teeth and sprockets are specially designed and manufactured to work together to provide exceptional productivity, and last longer than any other digging system. Superior-quality Honda engines run hard all day job after job, year after year.
Every component, every detail of the Ditch Witch® RT walk-behind trencher family has been contemplated, evaluated, and executed to create machines that will give you the absolute best bang for your buck—period.
- Heavy-duty components include a drive linkage that is built to last and designed to simplify operation and maintenance.
- Standard outboard bearing support stabilizes and supports the headshaft and auger, for reliable productivity trench after trench.
- No belts to maintain—or break—because Ditch Witch walk-behind trenchers are equipped with direct-driven hydraulic pumps, independent ground-drive hydrostats, and a hydraulic gear pump for auxiliary functions.
- Hydraulic, skid-steer-style steering makes RT-series trenchers more maneuverable and more productive.